School Holiday Kids Program
Kids School Holiday Skiing You Can Afford
Every day during the Holidays
START YOUNG $20 – Ages 4 to 6 (all Day)
Ski Equipment Hire then swap to a toboggan for FREE
FUN & GAMES $55 – Ages 6 to 14 (10am to 3.30pm)
Morning ski school then an afternoon of Games on Skis
Includes children’s ski equipment hire.
Lunch, BYO or purchase from the Mt.Stirling Cafe.
Ages 12 to 18 – $40 per session. Saturdays 1pm start
Our Junior Race Quad is coached by Internationally acclaimed cross country ski racers from Estonia. We cover everything from training, ski techniques, race tactics to ski tuning. For those competing in the Interschools, club events or the Hoppet the Race Squad can get you or your team onto the podium.
SNOW SHOE TOURS
All Welcome – $45 pp Every Saturday 12.45 start. Includes Snow Shoe Hire.
Fresh mountain air and a little light exercise price includes Snow Shoe hire. Tour with an experienced guide enjoy some of the lesser known trails.
Share Sunday with us on Mt. Stirling for just $45.00
SUNDAY EXPERIENCE – CROSS COUNTRY SKI PROGRAM
WHERE: Mt.Stirling Alpine Resort
WHEN: Commencing Sunday July 16th, 2017. Every Sunday until Sunday September 17th, 2017.
Starting time 10am
Finishing Time 4pm.
COST: $45 per person per day.
1. A Cross Country Lesson ski lessons with one of our Professional Instructors.
2. A Mountain Tour to a different location on the Mountain each week.
3. Mountain snow-rider shuttle service to skiable snowline if required.
WHO CAN JOIN? Singles, Couples, Adult Groups (Minimum age 15)
• Make up your own group or join up with others.
Minimum group size 6 persons, Maximum 15 persons. Multiple groups possible.
• Bring your own skis or Hire from Stirling Experience (Standard level skis just $45)
• Bring your own lunch or order a delicious mountain hamper from the Stirling Bistro.
• Car pool with other participants to minimize mountain entry expenses
(Car load up to 8 people $47.00, that’s less than $6.00 per head).