Back Country Weekends 2018
Ski Field Accommodation Plus Back Country Weekends and Ski School Clinics
Join our instructors for a fully catered, guided cross country skiing weekend.
- Australia’s most unique ski field accommodation
- Ski In – Ski Out
- Magic snow gum setting
- Large 30 person communal Tepee with lighting & warm pot belly stove
- Full cooking facilities and utensils
- Accommodation for up to 28 people in seven 4 Bed raised tented rooms
Book as a family or social group, a couple or a single. Accommodation is based across 7 individual 4 person shared sleeping tents and we will do our best to separate guests into appropriate configurations. For the school Holiday Family Camp each family will have their own tent.
Please come and join with us to explore the lesser know trails, even off trail through the trees and along beautiful creek gullies, with an experienced guide. Improve your technique, skiing with an instructor for the entire weekend. Visit the Cattlemen’s Huts, including the famed Craig’s Hut out on Clear Hills and lunch in the summit refuge huts.
WHAT TO BRING:
- A backpack which can double as a day pack for touring.
- Sleeping Bag (medium weight, rated -10c, is OK as there are additional fibre-pile blankets supplied for warmth but NO summer weight please).
- Water Bottle or Camel Back
- Torch (for use in accommodation tents. Communal Tepee has solar lighting)
- Wet weather clothing incl Japara & Over pants (available for hire if required), beanie, gloves & warm jacket.
- Skis Equipment or Snow Shoes (available for hire for Stirling Experience on mountain at discount rates if required)
|School Holiday Family Camp Friday 6th to Sunday 8th July 2017||Accommodation & meals
Metal Edged Cross Country Touring Skis with sturdy touring boots. These are available for hire at discounted rates from our on-mountain XC Ski Hire, if required.
Back Country Weekend
|Accommodation & Meals
XCD Telemark (Metal Edged with Sturdy leather or plastic boot please. Available for hire from our on-mountain XC Ski Hire at discounted rates, if required.)
|Craig’s Hut Tour
Friday 7th to Sunday 9th Sept 2017
|Accommodation & Meals
Metal edged touring or XCD. Available for hire from our on-mountain XC Ski Hire at discounted rates, if required.