Stirling Experience operate a self contained lodge on our beef farming property in Boorolite in the Delatite river valley. The lodge is about 30 minutes drive from the mountain entry gate. The lodge is ideal for school and family groups. Comfort & relaxation.
Download a Brochure
Accommodation is for 24 people in 3 x 4 bed bunk rooms (including 2 with double beds) downstairs and a loft dormitory which sleeps 12 in the upper level. Crockery cooking utensils etc. are supplied. Guests need to supply sleeping bags, food and personal effects. Discount XC Ski Packages are available through the Mt.Stirling Ski Hire & Ski School offering a 10% discount on Cross Country ski hire and lessons, when combined with two nights accommodation.
ACCOMMODATION (Max 24 People)
Tariff Schedule Wairere Lodge Bookings ph 613 5777 3541, mbl 0418 773 541
|Exclusive Use Group Rates||NOTE: Single night Lodge bookings will incur a $50 surcharge.|
|Self Contained Flat (Summer Only)||up to 4 people||$180 per night (min 2 nights)|
|Self Contained Lodge||up to 8 people||$300 per night|
|Self Contained Lodge||9 to 12 people||$400 per night|
|Self Contained Lodge||13 to 24 people||$500 per night|
|NOTE||Please supply your own bed linen or sleeping bags.|
|BR 1 & 2 – 1 x Dbl, 3 X Sngl|
|BR 3 – 4 x Sngl|
|Mezzanine – 10 x Sngl|
|Lounge, Dining, Kitchen|
|2 x Bathrooms, Laundry|
|2 x Separate Toilets|
|Open Fire Place & Outdoor BBQ|
NOTE: Accommodation Rates include Australian Government GST
- You will enter Mansfield at the North end of High Street (main shopping street)
- Drive through to the end and turn right into Chenery Street.
- At the top of Chenery Street turn left into the Mt. Buller Road and travel for approximately 5 kilometres to the Jamieson Road turn off.
- Turn right into Jamieson Road and drive for 10 kilometres crossing the Delatite River at Piries.
- Pass the Goughs Bay turn off and Boorolite CFA shed on your right and turn left into Boorolite – Chapel Hill Road.
- Drive 2.2 kilometres and turn right into Fielding Lane.
- The Shearers Quarters is the first gate on the left. Enter, cross the bridge, pass the stone house and turn between the first shed and shearing shed.
We look forward to welcoming you to Wairere Lodge.